Courtyard by Marriott, The Official Hotel of the NFL, brought their interactive exhibit to Chicago for the NFL Draft, where they activated during the 3-day Draft Town fan festival located in Grant Park.
To drive knowledge and excitement that Courtyard is The Official Hotel of the NFL, and provide fans with several football-related opportunities to enhance their visit to Chicago for the NFL Draft proceedings.
We developed an on-site activation that not only drove home that Courtyard was The Official Hotel of the NFL, but also engaged consumers with several interactive elements that allowed fans to feel a part of the Draft experience.
• 40-Character Dash, a race to spell out a phrase on a turf keyboard.
• Broadcast studio setup
• Interactive instant-win tap tower
• Lounge set up for watching Draft
• NFL talent appearances
• 11.5M Social Impressions
• 61.5MM Total Digital Impressions
• 720 Marriott Rewards Enrollments
• 434 40-Character Dash Participants
• 610 Be a Broadcaster Videos
• 630 Exit Surveys