2016 was IMG LIVE’s second year activating the Coca-Cola NASCAR program. The program saw great excitement from fans, strong system engagement and new tracks and customer teams that had not historically rented our experiential tools.
The tools have 3 objectives: to help regional Coca-Cola marketing managers build better customer relationships, to create memorable consumer experiences & to produce buzz-worthy engagements that yield new business opportunities.
IMG LIVE refurbished existing tools that were proven crowd favorites, concepted and brought to life three new tools for the Coca-Cola system to leverage and increased social integration to broaden event reach. LIVE also developed a mobile friendly website for online tool reservation, streamlining the entire rental process for Coca-Cola Marketing Managers.
• The World of Coca-Cola Racing Museum
• “Race Day Ready” Digital Experience
• Happiness Segways
• 2-Unit Simulator
• NASCAR Showcar
• Refreshment Crew trucks
• Custom Harley-Davidsons
• Inflatable Bottles
• Mobile Photo Opp
Mid-year 2016 snapshot vs 2015:
• 8 new customers
• 107% increase in total events
• 62% increase in activation days
• 82% increase in tool days
• 95% increase in fan interactions
• 150% increase in active tracks
• 67% increase in customers
• 31,675 total samples of Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero and Coca-Cola Life
• Activated at 10 tracks across the US